C-15 is a clear acrylic copolymer, solvent-based, curing, sealing, hardening and dust-proofing compound for interior (see cautions) and exterior concrete. C-15 will form an impervious film that is resistant to the alkali present in fresh cement, and will retain moisture for freshly placed concrete ensuring proper strength development. C-15 will penetrate the substrate and provide a protective seal on the surface that is resistant to mild acid, alkali, and salt attack, and will not support mold growth. C-15 will increase the stain resistance of the concrete and allow easier cleaning, maintenance, and extended wear.
- Formulated at reduced V.O.C. levels for use in the O.T.C. region states.
- Contains an internal flattening agent that provides a matt (low sheen) finish.
- Hardens and dust proofs new concrete by providing proper cure.
- Provides anti-spall protection against salt attack.
- Non-yellowing acrylic composition provides improved resistance against sun (U.V.) degradation.